Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the guild Little Minions on World of Warcraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introductions!

+3
Felegund
Sinderrella
ImRoy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introductions! Empty Introductions! Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:18 am

ImRoy

ImRoy
Admin
Admin

In order to avoid the creation of 100000 posts saying HI! I am creating one topic where we can introduce ourselves, keep it clean and friendly please Very Happy

So, Hi, I'm Roy, I'm 32, live in Venezuela, I love animals, and well, thats all i guess, see you in-game Very Happy

Introductions! MUZowAj

2Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions! Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:04 am

Sinderrella

I'm Sandra - toon in guild is Sinderrella, most known as Emerrald (hunter on Thrall)
also known as Royel's twin sister

Yes I'm Canadian and I say "eh" but not about
We do not have milk in bags
And I'm old enough to not include my age
Smile

3Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions! Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:44 am

Felegund

Last edited by Felegund on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected code.)

4Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions! Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:28 pm

ImRoy

ImRoy
Admin
Admin

Felegund wrote:Introductions! 18540_10"

Introductions! Cat_its_beautiful

That pose, that look... i almost can feel your soul.. i almost can feel your pain...

5Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions! Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:24 am

Taenia

Taenia

Sinderrella wrote:I'm Sandra - toon in guild is Sinderrella, most known as Emerrald (hunter on Thrall)
also known as Royel's twin sister

Yes I'm Canadian and I say "eh" but not about
We do not have milk in bags
And I'm old enough to not include my age
Smile
Dont know why but i was hoping your names would be royel and emerrald irl. that's what i'm going to continue believing.

6Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions! Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:33 am

Nieri

Nieri

Hi. I am Nieri/Roulett/Spree/Kayt/Aryll/Blinket/Ryce/Shelter/Elsy/Ritzie/Camble...

...But most call me Nieri. That is Nye-Eerie. Thank you. Very Happy

I'm totally hooked up with Iron, crazy about our two dogs, love God, my boots, and country music, and will occasionally vanish for long periods of time (usually during school semesters when I'm trying to manage homework and my job.)
But don't worry, you aren't getting rid of me. I love you

http://falsehope01.wix.com/lifeandlove

7Introductions! Empty Malgors Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:48 pm

Malgors

Malgors

Hi, Im Malgors. Everyone calls me Mal or to Spunky im McLovin. Dont ask why. I have been a member since January 1st. Love the guild and love talking to everyone. All my toons on Ravencrest are in the guild so dont be scared to message me if you need anything. I have been playing WoW for 6 or 7 years. I am also at the young age of 20 and will be celebrating my 21st on April 15th this year. See you all around in game.

8Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions! Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Norilliri

Norilliri

Guten tag.

So, fairly new to WoW. First time in a guild. Will be participating in a raid soon. I could use the fancy equipment.

Also, thumbing through the pics of the players here I feel old. I've been playing computer games for a couple of decades longer than most of the people here have been alive. Razz

First game was Star Trek on an ASCII display. That was a long time ago.

http://www.romantic-heretic.com/Romantic_Heretic/Welcome.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum