Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the guild Little Minions on World of Warcraft

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raid Teams! (For Review)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raid Teams! (For Review) Empty Raid Teams! (For Review) Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:56 am

Ironsydez

Ironsydez

I propose, with the approval of the guild leader, officers, and raid leaders, that we categorize our Raid teams accordingly to fit the play styles of all guild mates interested. My proposal is as follows:

1.) Raid Teams "A" and "B": Obviously, this is not to categorize the skill level of players, but more so the play style and commitment to raiding. Raid Team "A" would represent those guild members with item levels of 635 and higher, who commit to learning the fights, preparing materials for raid assistance (i.e. flasks, foods, etc.), and who are available/willing to spotlight the progression of Little Minions. "A" would also be a raid team committed to fun and progression, and a less-casual vent environment. Raid Team "B" would consist of those guild mates who are at least 615 in item level, and who are willing to learn the fights of available raids. "B" would consist of a more casual raid environment.

2) Raiders of "A" would be expected to assist "B" at some point or another. My proposal is to make sure that we don't forget that Little Minions is a guild created and led to guarantee opportunity to all members of the guild. The level of assistance would be determined by the Raid Leaders.

3) The times of raid for each team would be determined by the Raid Leaders.

This is a dry proposal, and it is malleable to fit the needs of our guild.

2Raid Teams! (For Review) Empty Re: Raid Teams! (For Review) Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:44 am

ImRoy

ImRoy
Admin
Admin

+1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]